We’re on the move to new and bigger premises in Holt, Norfolk.
After 5 years of building a unique business at Creake Abbey, it was time for us to expand and relocate. Hence, from mid November, the high street in the pretty Georgian town of Holt will have us as a new independent retailer. Based in a listed Victorian shop, with its stunning facade: ornate cast iron windows and creative brickwork, Utopia will bring a wealth of new design and creation to the town.
Holt is famed for its plethora of independent shops and cafes, historic architecture and wonderful festivals. We have always loved the town, since we first visited some 12 years ago, so now to join this vibrant community is a real treat.
The expanded site will enable us to showcase more of our designs, concepts and art.
- Original & limited edition fine art from Jac Scott and guest artisans
- Unique lamps and lights, from Michael Slaney, making strong style statements and dynamic focal points
- Curated collections of interesting and unusual antique furniture
- Utopiaised vintage & antique finds
- Decorative interior ideas and accessories
We look forward to welcoming you to our new gallery very soon.
Find out more about Holt here